Friday, March 13, 2009

Good Friday.

Lately, I've been sucking at Lent. I gave up a whole bunch of things such as eating red meat and rice, bite my finger nails, cussin' (FAIL), Checking out girls physical side (MAJOR FAIL), and Littering. I think there's one more but I can't remember it at the moment. I don't mean to break 'em its just that, cussin' is super natural to me and so is checking out girls physical side! But I concluded that I need to keep trying and working at it. Sorry God. I'm trying. I've been really good with the rest. I've been eating chicken everything. I've been cutting my nails regularly, and every time I throw something on the floor I end up picking it back up and if there's no trash can near by, I put it in my pocket! That's dedication baby. That's faith.

God is Love,
Rev Run (haha)

No comments: