Monday, February 9, 2009

Apple MACintosh

Are hella hard to work with. So this week I gotta do my work permit shit for DK. Im transferring to games. WAAAAY better than food service. I'm basically on a time trial. I have discovery(a.k.a. orientation) this Thursday and Friday. Theyre about to go over about all this bullshit like, "What's the Six Flags mantra?" (Which is clearly Friendly, Clean, Fast, Safe Service. haha) or "What do you do when you find a lost child" blah blah... But Im not really trippin' cuss I get paid on friday. 8.25 steppin' up!!A whoppin' Extra 25 cents an hour. Its good though. 

Chillin' in Mr. Musters room cuss Ramos isnt. Thank God. It brings back hella good memories. Looking around... everything looks the same exactly how we left it. He only had two rules: -DO RIGHT and -THE PLATINUM RULE. Honestly, I didnt know what "The Platinum Rule" was but they were super easy to follow. Leadership now is more like a dictatorship rather then a family. Leadership before was a clean, happy, fun, flowing, family business. We liked doing the things we did and we did it because we wanted to. haha. whatever. Next year. I promise. Mr. Muster's Leadership class 2009-2010.

No comments: