Saturday, February 7, 2009

Juiced.

Damn first competition of the season's today! Good shit. Man There is foreal something wrong with my body. I mean I struggle to get up school mornings due to my lack of sleep the nights before! No more late night Family Guy or late night talks.... okay maybe just Family Guy for now. haha but my point is, every morning I wake up HELLA late then I rush to school. I freakin woke up at 6:30am and now Im awake and cant go back to sleep... On top of that I had long ass night!!! WTF?

Alight enough with that sheeit. This whole week has been so overwhelming in many ways. California Highschool Exit Exam, stressful drumline practices, and crab feed. You cant forget school but then again we gotta deal with that shit everyday. The "Hype Kill" from several blogs ago.Today should be a good day if there's no rain. Rain just fucks up everything. Honestly.
Oh yeh as far as whats it called goes... so you could cry.

"What? You dont know heiro?.. Get out."- marvin haha

No comments: