Thursday, February 12, 2009

"I am so lucky"

"This is for all those lovers out there on a Valentine's Day weekend. haha"


With a brain like mine, it's not going to be easy,
To write you a poem, it would probably be cheesy,
To make the words rhyme then pretend I'm not dizzy,
But I have to tell you that for you I am crazy.

I feel so much better that I made it this far,
The first paragraph gave my brain a big scar,
When I'm done with this one, I'll smoke a cigar,
I'll sit by the window and play my guitar.

As I strum my guitar the air will be filled,
My song and my music will serve as your shield,
To protect you from harm and will never yield,
And safeguard your love that you finally revealed.

When I am alone in the house it's you that I see,
I pretend all the time you're right next to me,
Holding you so tight I don't let you go free,
I love at your face and I say,

I am so lucky.
-Marvin Yuson

No comments: